Bolstering the nonprofit sector to build a better region.
GPNP Website Under Construction
Please excuse GPNP's website as we upgrade. We are working on making it more helpful for you, our visitors and members!
We appreciate your patience and hope that you'll come back again when it's live in October.
Who We Are
The Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership is a coalition of more than 350 nonprofit agencies in the Southwestern Pennsylvania region dedicated to providing a unified voice for the nonprofit sector.
Our region's nonprofit sector gives citizens greater voice, inspires public participation, and promotes a vibrant community.
The Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership strengthens our region by improving the viability, impact, and effectiveness of the sector.
The Advisory Team consists of fifteen individuals elected or appointed by the representatives of GPNP member organizations. As the leadership of the GPNP, the Advisory Team, with the help of The Forbes Funds staff, surveys the goals and priorities of GPNP members in order to better implement its agenda. Current team:
- Brian Schreiber (Chair), Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
- Deborah Acklin, WQED
- Gregg Behr, The Grable Foundation
- Colleen Fedor, The Mentoring Partnership of Southwestern PA
- Bobbi Watt Geer, United Way of Westmoreland County
- John Lydon, Auberle
- Everett McElveen, Life's Work
- Jesse McLean, Every Child, Inc.
- Susan Rauscher, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh
- Ken Service, University of Pittsburgh
- Michael Smith, Goodwill of Southwestern PA
- Janera Solomon, Kelly Strayhorn Theater
Our Membership Committee, co-chaired by Mike Smith and Debra Valentine-Gray , is dedicated to enhancing membership services and promoting the value of the GPNP.
Public Policy Committee, co-chaired by Bernadette Turner and Susan Hockenberry, reviews and discusses policy issues that affect the nonprofit sector in which the GPNP may take action and works to build relationships with legislators.
All committees are open to the general membership. To join, please contact the GPNP Director .
To renew YOUR membership or become a member, Click Here!