It is only through constant contact with our members that we identify, understand, and appreciate the experiences and needs of nonprofit organizations. It’s through this relationship that GPNP builds its programs and tackles hard hitting public policy issues.
The membership committee develops special events, our portfolio of nonprofit membership opportunities and benefits, and assures member satisfaction. The Membership Committee meeting dates for 2018 are:
Chair: Susan Rauscher, CEO & President, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh
Under the guidance of the chair, the public policy committee prioritizes nonprofit sector policy issues, leverages community involvement, and advocates on a local, state and national basis. GPNP looks to this committee to establish and implement our agenda on behalf of the whole sector. All members are eligible to participate in this important work.
The Public Policy Committee meeting dates for 2018 are:
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- The meetings will be held at The Forbes Funds' office located at 5 PPG Place, 2nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Chair: Bobbi Watt Geer, United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania
The GPNP Governance Committee is responsible for the following:
- Ensure GPNP policies and procedures are updated and in-line with sector best practices
- Reviews and adopts a self- and AT evaluation process in adherence with sector best practices
- Reviews and adopts a nomination and election process for Committee Chairs
- Create an orientation process for new members of GPNP and the Advisory Team
INTERESTED IN JOINING A COMMITTEE? CLICK HERE.