Thank you to our 2020-2021 Corporate Sponsors!
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. With a deep understanding of the issues not-for-profit organizations face, our clients count on our reliable solutions that deliver measurable value to their organization and those they serve. Visit bakertilly.com/notforprofit or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Read more about Baker Tilly and their not-for-profit resources below:
- Going concern assessment tool for not-for-profit organizations
- Not-for-profit workshop: boosting your tax knowledge to drive better financial planning and board engagement
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) FAQ
For additional not-for-profit articles, webinars, resources and more, click here.
To connect with a Baker Tilly not-for-profit specialist, contact us here.
Why sponsor GPNP? (Please reach out to Hannah Locop, GPNP Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsoring GPNP.)
You have an opportunity to sponsor GPNP at a level that is comfortable for the size of your business. As a GPNP Sponsor you will have the opportunity to:
- Increase your company’s visibility within the nonprofit sector in 12 counties in southwestern PA through company features in GPNP online publications
- Help to strengthen the nonprofit sector’s effectiveness by implementing regional educations sessions on topics that support nonprofit capacity and respond to emerging policy changes impacting nonprofit administrative operations
- Develop prospective client relationships
- Connect with leaders from nonprofit organizations representing human services, the environment, economic development, education, arts & culture, community development, education, and health
Did you know?
Nonprofits work tirelessly to improve the quality of life in our region. Nonprofits feed the hungry, inspire us through arts and culture, act as a steward for the environment, and provide for the disenfranchised. In Pennsylvania, nonprofits employ 727,000 people or 15% of the workforce while generating over $132 billion in revenue and reinvesting those dollars in their missions.
- GPNP represents over 450 nonprofits from throughout southwestern PA and is adding new members every day
- Our summit called, “Our region wins when we work together” attracts 1,300 people, our annual meeting attracts 500+ community members
- GPNP has educated over 1,500 nonprofit employees in 2017
- Approximately 2,000 leaders in the nonprofit, public, and private sectors receive our materials and information weekly
- GPNP makes hundreds of thousands of impressions on social media and our website annually
* The GPNP 2018-2019 Corporate Sponsorship Program is for 12 months from the date that the sponsorship is received. This sponsorship does not include the 2019 GPNP Nonprofit Summit or the annual GPNP corporate membership fee of $500. Sponsorship opportunities are for individual corporations and do not include group sponsorship options. GPNP reviews all sponsor applicants and reserves the right to request references and decline sponsorship.
Please click here to download information on the benefits that your company will receive by sponsoring GPNP.