On July 28, 2016 a team from Schneider Downs presented to GPNP on July 28, 2016. To sum up, nonprofits' compliance plans must be multifaceted and address internal technology, the impact on employees, communication, education, and internal policies. Click here to download the slides.
How Will Your Nonprofit be Affected
By the Final FLSA Rule on Overtime Pay?
The Department of Labor’s FLSA Final Rule goes into effect on December 1, 2016, has your nonprofit organization began preparing for these changes?
Join Schneider Downs and the Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership as we provide an overview of how the new FLSA rules will affect the nonprofit sector and its employees.
In addition, the program will cover:
- Implementation strategies
- Recordkeeping and budgeting issues and best practices
- IT Solutions: Testing and tracking information to insure compliance
- Impact of FLSA rules on government & nonprofit contracts
Presenters from Schneider Downs:
- Adam Goode, Senior Manager, Accounting, Assurance, and Advisory Services
- Eugene Logan, Shareholder, Tax Advisory Services
- Jason Reljac, Manager, Technology Advisors
Can’t attend the event?
If you have any questions regarding the new FLSA rule, please contact Gene Logan at email@example.com