Interns & Fellows
Interns and fellows are an important to The Forbes Funds' team. We hire interns for fall, spring, and summer terms; we hire fellows for specific projects.
The Forbes Funds is currently hiring a Program Capacity Associate Intern to work collaboratively with The Forbes Funds’ executive team to support education and learning programs. This position supports the coordination of learning cohorts, The Forbes Funds’ Needs Assessment & additional capacity building programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Support (50%)
- Serve as primary coordinator for The Forbes Funds Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 learning cohorts.
- Develop, deliver, and analyze course surveys that demonstrate capacity growth.
- Serve as lead for program reports (interim report and final reports).
- Support executive team in recruitment of participants.
- Manage logistics of learning cohorts (rooms scheduling, invitations, follow-up, etc.).
Data Support (25%)
- Analyze Needs Assessment Reports weekly.
- Aggregate Needs Assessment data bimonthly.
- Serve as lead contact person for Needs Assessment support.
- Provide support to executive team surrounding needs assessment as needed.
Research & Development (25%)
- Assist executive team in the development of The Forbes Funds’ consultant’s database by:
- Providing program development support.
- Providing general research support.
- Providing technical support for consultants matching program.
Additional responsibilities may arise throughout the term of employment.
All candidates must present evidence of:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong research and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of the local nonprofit sector.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- A commitment to working to create a collaborative working relationship with TFF colleagues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Commitment to at least 1 year of service.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is January 18, 2020.
No phone calls please.
THE FORBES FUNDS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.