Certified Peer Specialist Support Program Referral Sheet 4.26.22
Are you looking for resources and services to support someone returning to the community in Allegheny County from an inpatient treatment facility?
- Are 14 years old or older,
- Have a DSM diagnosis of a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder that causes functional impairment, verified by a Licensed Practitioner of Healing Arts (LPHA), *defined as a physician, physician’s assistant, certified registered nurse practitioner (CRNP), psychologist, LCSW, LMFT or LPC
- Are a Health Choices Member and live in Allegheny County,
- Is not already a part of a Community Treatment Team (CTT) or similar team, and
- Are interested in learning how to lead their mental health recovery, learning skills and tools to help cope with life and their diagnosis, and interested in working with a Certified Peer Specialist for help in meeting their goals.
If so, refer to a Peer Support Program! Download the document below to see an up-to-date list of Peer Specialists in Allegheny County!