YourCFO provides Pittsburgh area non-profit organizations with customized internal accounting & financial management solutions. Our collaborative approach is client-driven and supportive, custom designed to meet your organization’s needs and maximize growth and success.
In the past 15 years, our team of knowledgable accounting professionals has served more than 200 small business and non-profit clients in the Greater Pittsburgh Area. We bring over 75 years of combined experience to our work, and specialize in providing accounting solutions for non-profits. Here’s how we do it:
- We assess your organization’s needs and develop a strategy to address them;
- We partner with company management to develop a meaningful financial picture for your business;
- We create customized tools for financial management and analysis;
- We ensure appropriate policies & internal controls are in place for a clean audit; and
- We establish efficient, streamlined processes that not only save you time and money but produce quality financial information in formats you can understand.
Our process allows you to make informed decisions that impact the growth and sustainability of your organization. By putting in place a strong financial management structure and system of support, we take the stress out of accounting and free you up to fulfill your mission.
Types of Technical Assistance:
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Arts, Culture & Humanities
- Civil Rights, Social Action & Advocacy
- Community Improvement & Capacity Building
- Food, Agriculture & Nutrition
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Mental Health & Crisis Intervention
- Public & Societal Benefit
- Science & Technology