Community Impact Dashboard
Anonymous data pulled from our Nonprofit Needs Assessment, November 2019 to January 31, 2021, with over 62 organizations. In addition, you can find our 2019 Impact below. Note that this will be updated to an interactive version shortly, so check back!
- Capacity Services: 530+ organizations served with 1,000 touchpoints; $23,316,473 in TFF services invested; 25+ local, national, and global partners
- Greater Pittsburgh Nonprofit Partnership (GPNP): 412 members recruited and retained, over $1M saved in capacity-building projects on Catchafire, engaged 229 participants in live trainings and 50-60 participants through webinars, 945 attendees of the 2019 Summit
- Management Assistance Grants (MAGS): $345,000 funding awarded to 14 grant projects serving 56 organizations (average $28,750 per grant). The average grant has four organizations, a 400% increase from 2017.
- Executive-in-Residence (EIR): 94 organizations served-105 Executive Coaching participants, 24 board leadership teams coached, 23 Performance Imperative learning cohort participants, 10 Large Agency Cohort participants, 78 ACCEL participants, 10 Warm Data Lab participants
- Catalytic Community Cohorts (C3): 8 communities served, 84 partner organizations engaged, $171,000 invested so far
2019 Community Investments
ROI: For every $1 invested into The Forbes Funds, we have invested $7 in capacity services into the sector.
$23,316,473 in The Forbes Funds services invested across the sector
530+ organizations received $43,000+ in The Forbes Funds services