Resilience & Partnership Cohort
The Resilience and Partnership Cohort equips nonprofit leaders to collaborate with peer organizations more deeply and better align work across the sector. Organizations accepted into the program will build real-time, collaborative relationships and work together with capacity-building experts to design collaborative grant projects. Upon completing the cohort, participating groups may elect to move their project forward for funding via The Forbes Funds’ Management Assistance Grants (MAGS) program. Cohort participants will also earn a professional development Digital Badge from The Forbes Funds.
Is this cohort for you?
- Are you a registered 501c3 organization? If so, are you interested in collaborative projects and grants? Are you planning to engage any succession or strategic planning in the next 18 months?
- Is your organization interested in collaborating or reducing duplication is the sector?
- Have you ever considered apply for MAGS funding?
- If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, This cohort is for you!
- GPNP-Members (register or renew here): $425
- Non-GPNP Members: $500